If you have deployed any Microsoft Skype for Business solution be it:
- On Premise
- Hybrid On Premise and Cloud
- Cloud Only
You want a Microsoft Certified solution
Microsoft Certified Face to Face Meetings with any device or platform.
Certified for Microsoft Skype for Business the Close solution uses Pexip under the hood.
There are only only three Certified Microsoft Partners and this is key for a "designed solution"
Close were the 1st Cloud only Pexip based solution on Azure.
Why is this important?
Pexip worked hard to develop a Native solution for Microsoft with three key ingredients:
1. It's a Microsoft native solution using the Directory Invite and Skype for Business components to connect to any device and platform with no downloads required.
2. It also benefits from requiring no plugins or corporate images to be designed, implemented and deployed lightening the IT administration burden.
3. It therefore, by design requires no new user workflows or processes.
- The Virtual Meeting Room (VMR) is added as a contact in Outlook with the VMR added as the email address.
- All the access routes can be sent via an outlook invite for legacy video units, browser based attendees etc
- You connect to your external participants by search for the VMR contact and clicking on the connect video icon.
Microsoft Azure Hosted
Close make no secret of the fact we use Microsoft Azure Data Centres where we can deploy in any one of 54 data centres within minutes.
Government Grade Security
These data centres are all security controlled to Government standards with their own Government only data centres too.
The Azure Network
The benefits are vast an Azure Network connects them all, ensuring traffic is transmitted quickly for the very best video quality and security.
Sovereign Data Centres
For specific countries and client where sovereign data integrity is a core requirement we can deliver this for 54 countries.
Data Storage - Zero
AES 128 Bit Encryption
We do not store or scrape any Video Meeting data we simply transmit it to security pin controlled rooms that are opened and closed by the meeting host.
Microsoft Teams - future Proofing
Teams requires for native use Azure Data Centre authentication and therefore you simply cannot operate without it.
The Azure servers act as authentication of the Teams video service and therefore you cannot access, natively, without an Azure hosted solution.
For those IT teams who require Virtual Meeting Rooms then the key is a solution that is:
Uses Native Microsoft functionality
Does Not require downloads or plugins
Is Hosted on Azure
And is Teams Future proofed.
12 Reason for IT to use Virtual Rooms
Azure and Virtual Meeting Rooms
Pexip Cloud based Virtual Meeting Rooms
10 Key Areas for Virtual Rooms
Save on Video Bridging
Scale University AV Teams using Virtual Meeting Rooms
Virtual Room Pricing
Virtual Rooms - No Downloads or Plugins
Virtual Rooms how they help Businesses
Virtual Rooms and How to save Money
Connect any Audio and Video enabled Device with Virtual Meeting Rooms
Virtual Rooms 10 key areas to review
Virtual Rooms upgrading your communication
What is a Virtual meeting Room?