Virtual Meeting Spaces are driving up company innovation speeds by allowing Teams to:
- Meet using any device, devices they are familiar with
- Meet on any platform, removing the previous barrier of platform not being able to connect for face to face meetings.
- Connect audio participants to a Virtual Meeting Room with guests attending on video.
- Connect Video equipment from Polycom Cisco etc to users who have browsers, Skype for Business or Video APPs.
- Connect Skype for Business to Browser users, Video APPs or audio users.
- Connect Browser users without Software downloads to any video unit, Skype for Business or Audio attendees.
- This Flexibility is what makes IT Directors plum for Virtual Meeting Rooms as they are so flexible and whilst they started as a tactical tool solving one use case or another where one piece of equipment couldn't talk to another.
- Now they are strategic tools allowing the IT Director and CEO to scale Face to Face Communication to suppliers, customers, partners and contractors.
This moves the Virtual Meeting Room to a Strategic Tool, why?
- Innovation and the ability to disrupt markets is becoming a key corporate skill.
- As is moving faster than your competition or marketplace.
- That combined with innovative tariffs that let you scale Virtual Meeting Room use across organisations mean that cost is no longer a scale barrier.
- The ability to have low volume users on Pay for Use virtual meeting room tariffs means that Finance buy into the scaling of this use because they have a cost base that's variable with activity.
- Plus Microsoft Skype for Business users, the biggest collaboration tool in the enterprise sector can extend their use from internal Team connectivity to external True Collaboration. What's the difference I hear you say?
Most companies with Skype For Business (95% according to our surveys) used Skype for Business:
- for team connectivity internally
- Or to connect to other Microsoft Users in the siloed collaboration stage
- Both of these stages combined represent pre-True Collaboration stages and 95% of Microsoft user companies from our surveys in 2017.
- With Virtual Meeting Rooms you can extend Skype for Business to any device:
- Video Equipment
- Browser users on Desk/laptop or smart devices
- Other Skype for Business Users
- Any Video Collaboration APP or Service
- We call this familiar Collaboration as guest turn up on their familiar devices
- The Next stage True Collaboration again you can extend Skype for Business to suppliers, customers on any platform
- Blue Jeans
- True Collaboration is where you start to make far greater Inroads into Travel Budgets and Productivity Gains.
- Here is where 90% of the typical travel savings are as most travel budgets are spent with external eco-system suppliers, customers, partners and in some cases contractors
- Here at True Collaboration therefore is where finance get their Return on investment
- And where the CEO gets their productivity gains in the True Collaboration stage
- The HR Director gets their fast recruitment and staff retention benefits from having a better workplace environment, less commuting, travel and higher levels of face to face teamwork and engagement.