1. What’s the The Market opportunity and what factors should I consider?
There's no doubt with 21X growth the Software as a Service market is here and in rude health.
Interestingly its value sits at nearly 60% of the Total Global AV market according to analysts.
So not missing the opportunity by "just selling hardware" is a key consideration made more compelling when we look at its positioning and margin impact.
The opportunity for you, is to add the 25% margin product to your hardware, accessories and warranty sales, increasing the average sales value and increasing the blended margin at the same time.
2. Solutions - As Steve Jobs once said "start with what does the customer want?"
Customers want to be more productive, get quick input into business decisions and make those decisions faster. They also need to embrace a mobile working world, whilst ensuring distance between team members doesn't break or hamper teamwork.
So give your customers the ability to break out of the silos, to meet face to face on any platform, so they do not have to travel and waste time.
Help your customers move from just using Skype for Business internally ie Team Connectivity, too Familiar or True Collaboration, connecting to any device or any platform a supplier, partner, contractor or customer may have.
3. Hardware and software is now expected to aid Collaboration, seamlessly.
Today, the IT and AV world increasingly "expect" face to face meetings between any device and any platform.
Hardware face to face meetings to any device or platform
Software face to face meetings to any device or platform
Just as vital the software collaboration solutions must connect not just hardware, but to each other.
4. Evergreen margin and commission
Now to commercials, commercial for the reseller to build a business to support their customers and commercials for customers.
6 Key Considerations!
1. Close pay on the life of the customer - Remember 666.
2. Blue Jeans pay on year 1.
3. Earn 3X more with Close.
4. Sign them on your own agreement.
5. Keep your customer!
6. Build your business not someone else’s.
5. Flex customer commercials
Then the customer, a range of price points, tariffs and options delivering flexibility.1. Close give you a value ladder from free to £99 a month for your customers.
2. Close give you the unique Freemium tariff, the advanced free Virtual Room, to market with confidence.
3. Close give you monthly and annual virtual room tariffs, not just annual rooms.
4. Close let your customers Flex, choose from PAY AS YOU GO tariffs or Subscription tariff options.
5. Close let your customer buy the number of rooms they need, not a minimum of 10.
6. "Your Branded" Portal and service
So here the question, do I want to push a brand and get the 1st years margin, commission and often have my customer sign a brands license agreement or do I want to build a business and my own brand?
We enable you to build your brand and reinforce your customers brand, via the reseller portal. This delivers a powerful demo experience, rather like digital signage, where you demo the service wrapper in the customers brand, like Maserati below.
The portal lets you create your “own branded” service and we do not just mean your logo here:
- The domain
- The communication
- The OSX and Windows clients
- The Meetings Browser access
- Android Access
They can all be branded for a small monthly fee which also delivers the ability to:
- Provision customer branded web access
- Set up customers in minutes
- Set up virtual rooms in minutes
- Access customer trial, usage and service reporting
- Create support tickets (we manage 2nd line and 3rd line queries)
7. Sales leads from your reseller portal - when you sign up
The Close portal gives you complete visibility of the old hardware still being used by customers, giving you a rich source of sales leads for the canny sales animals.
It doesn't matter whether the customer is:
- Enjoying a free trial
- Using a freemium room to test
- Using their paid rooms
You get complete visibility of every customers calls and the kit they are using to access the service.
8. Powerful Freemium marketing
The most powerful Free Premium service, for customer to test advanced use cases.
The Freemium product is not a cheap limited service, but a powerful test product designed for IT professionals to test the most extreme use cases and get comfortable, before they buy.
The product is limited to 3 users for 30 minutes and therefore can be used for testing, but not for meetings.
9. Easy Global Provisioning in seconds
The platform has a huge pedigree that enables the demo team to impress your clients and close the deal.
- Unlimited Freemium rooms to market to your clients.
- Not the cheapest product free, the fullest featured product to test advanced use cases.
- Alerts that trigger our in-house demo team to Close the deal.
- The demo team and Freemium specifically target customer technical contacts who understand the value we deliver.
- We win using advanced features like dial out to Skype for Business.
- We educate the client with simple “Any Device and any Platform messaging”.
- We give them Flex the value ladder to give them choice and comfort, peace of mind in their decision making.
- We convert with the team and use short 1 minute videos to help your Teams educate customers.
10. Full demo support
The platform ensures that our demo team can deliver and support the very best customer “Free Trials” and “freemium” test rooms.
We do not ask your sales team to learn the product, they attend any demo’s and learn from the questions our demo team will answer.
The demo team know how to use the platform armoury to get the client comfortable and engaged.
- The demo team get alerts if any of the marketing collateral or videos are viewed and are therefore proactive and timely in their involvement.
- With Pexip and Twilio you have the two best products in the market, that relax customers with the power of their features.
- Azure servers and network satisfy the most curious of IT or security teams.
- As does the Microsoft certified solution with unique native workflows and no plugins
- No need for complex IT plugin build processes and delays
- Giving your customers what they want Face to face meetings to any device and platform a True collaboration answer.
We Start with 2 simple sales processes that equip your sales team very quickly with one simple thing, confidence:1. We show the sales team the product by getting them on it in short 15 minute 121 sessions.
- We answer the questions they WILL HAVE and undo any false assumptions.
- The customer gets a free trial to or Freemium test room to test
- Those that use the rooms, they are time limited or guest limited get moved onto the paid service.
Use Cases Hardware based
Extending Skype For Business face to face meetings
Skype For Business ROI
Microsoft Graph explanation
Skype For Business consolidate solutions for audio, SFB and Video
Extend Microsoft Video
Extending Skype For Business
The Microsoft Graph and Going Native
Plugin or Native
Microsoft Silo busting video