Close Microsoft Solutions deliver face to face meetings starting with the basics:
- 1 Click to join simple user journeys within Skype for Business to connect to any device and any platform.
- No downloads, no plugins, no new workflows for users to connect to any device and platform
The Pexip Cloud based solution that powers part of the Close platform is:
- Microsoft certified for Skype for Business On Premise, 365Cloud and Microsoft Teams
- The Microsoft pedigree doesn't end the there, Azure global data centres provide the compute power
- All Media streams are encrypted to military levels with AES128 byte encryption.
- Virtual Meeting Rooms do not store data, simply transmit and receive data and therefore are a secure method of meeting.
Basic functions of the Cloud Meeting service using Virtual Meeting Rooms include:
- Screen share across platforms
- Chat across platforms
- Record and Stream cross platform meetings
Advanced Virtual Meeting Room solutions include:
- Dial out to video units or Skype for Business users
- Dial in from local audio numbers in 50 countries
- Then we step up another level to drag n drop, where Skype for Business users can drag video units into Skype meetings using auto dial to call predefined addresses, programmed in the Virtual Meeting Room.
These are the Three levels of Microsoft capability in one short blog.