You invested in Video equipment and you want to connect it to any browser:
- On a Laptop device
- On a Desktop device
- On Android smart devices
- On Apple iOS devices
Meeting Face to Face and connecting to browsers is simple:
- But a virtual Meeting Room from £19 to £99 a month
- That Room can be set up to "auto dial the video unit" every time someone connects to it
- You issue a URL / Link to any guest
- Its that simple
1. No need for video equipment Group licenses (£1000 a year)
2. Cut travel costs by reducing Fuel claims, do the maths, reduce mileage claims by 220 miles a month and you have save money.
3. Think about it 1 meeting where 4/5 people would have travelled 50 miles and claimed it!
4. Extend the life of your Video equipment
5. Give Guest a 1 Click to join simple experience
6. Share content from the browser users to the video equipment or vice versa
7. Record meetings to save note taking
8. Stream the meeting to a webcasting service to gather customer testimonials or valuable digital video minutes for your YouTube channel or Podcast.
9. Cut recruitment times scales by giving HR a simple Face to face recruitment tool, which they can record if required.
10. Even Brand the Browser access with your company colours, hero image or tag line - impressive.
The List can go on, however any commercially savvy IT or Department head will get the benefits and probably find some more.
12 Reason for IT to use Virtual Rooms
Azure and Virtual Meeting Rooms
Pexip Cloud based Virtual Meeting Rooms
10 Key Areas for Virtual Rooms
Save on Video Bridging
Scale University AV Teams using Virtual Meeting Rooms
Virtual Room Pricing
Virtual Rooms - No Downloads or Plugins
Virtual Rooms how they help Businesses
Virtual Rooms and How to save Money
Connect any Audio and Video enabled Device with Virtual Meeting Rooms
Virtual Rooms 10 key areas to review
Virtual Rooms upgrading your communication
What is a Virtual meeting Room?